Relive the excitement of UNO Hockey in Criss Library Archives & Special Collections! UNO began its NCAA Division I hockey program in the fall of 1997. The first Maverick hockey contest was on October 17, 1997 at the Omaha Civic Auditorium – a 3-2 loss to the University of Manitoba Bisons. The display includes memorabilia from the first game including a game-worn jersey from the first Maverick to score a goal, programs, tickets, and photographs along with a signed puck, cowbell, and programs signed by the 2015 Frozen Four Mavericks Hockey team. Video clips from the game can also be viewed in the lobby of Archives & Special Collections.
Relive UNO’s first NCAA Division I Hockey game! Criss Library will replay UNO’s sold out 1997 exhibition hockey game against the University of Manitoba on Saturday, October 17th at 1:30pm to mark the first hockey game at Baxter Arena. Memorabilia including a game-worn jersey, photographs, programs, & more will also be on display in Criss Library Archives & Special Collections.
Free & open to the public. Light refreshments will be served.
For more information, contact Amy Schindler at email@example.com, 402-554-6046.
Creative Production Lab, Criss Library Room 118
- 3 Mac Pro Computers with:
- Adobe Production Suite CS6
- Final Cut Pro X & iMovie
- Blender, OpenSCAD, SketchUp
- BluRay, DVD, Tape player for playing/digitizing.
- Please note we cannot assist you in digitizing copyrighted material.
- HDV Tape Injector for capturing video.
- Green Screen
- Whisper Room/Audio Recording Booth
- Available for check-out in Creative Production Lab
- Sennheiser Wireless Microphone System
- Sony HDR-PJ430 Projector Handycam
- Available for check-out at library Main Service Desk:
- Canon EOS Rebel T3
- Sony Cybershot DSC-W180
- Sony Handycam DCR-SX45
- Sony HVR-HD1000
- Go Pro Hero 2
- Marantz Audio Recorder
- Olympus Voice Recorder
- Two MakerBot Replicator 3D Printers
- Print in up to two colors from .STL files
- $.10/gram for most colors
- $.20/gram for glow-in-the-dark
- MakerBot Digitizer 3D Scanner
- Scan objects into .STL files
- Contex Large Format Scanner
- Epson Expression XL 100000 Scanner
- CyberView X5 Slide Scanner
- Epson Large Format Printer
- Cost is $1/sq. foot.
- Prints up to 42 inches on matte paper.
- Printing is done on weekdays only. Please allow at least one business day for us to print your request.
- Digitization and streaming for faculty here.
- Help with student, faculty projects.
Hours for Spring 2014*:
Monday-Thursday: 8:30am-12:30pm, 1:30pm-10pm
Friday: 8am-12pm, 1pm-5pm
For questions about services or an appointment contact:
Creative Production Lab Supervisor