Relive the excitement of UNO Hockey in Criss Library Archives & Special Collections! UNO began its NCAA Division I hockey program in the fall of 1997. The first Maverick hockey contest was on October 17, 1997 at the Omaha Civic Auditorium – a 3-2 loss to the University of Manitoba Bisons. The display includes memorabilia from the first game including a game-worn jersey from the first Maverick to score a goal, programs, tickets, and photographs along with a signed puck, cowbell, and programs signed by the 2015 Frozen Four Mavericks Hockey team. Video clips from the game can also be viewed in the lobby of Archives & Special Collections.
Relive UNO’s first NCAA Division I Hockey game! Criss Library will replay UNO’s sold out 1997 exhibition hockey game against the University of Manitoba on Saturday, October 17th at 1:30pm to mark the first hockey game at Baxter Arena. Memorabilia including a game-worn jersey, photographs, programs, & more will also be on display in Criss Library Archives & Special Collections.
Free & open to the public. Light refreshments will be served.
For more information, contact Amy Schindler at email@example.com, 402-554-6046.
Library Services Sitemap
Interlibrary Loan/Document Delivery
- How to Use Illiad Interlibrary Loan
- Create an ILLiad Interlibrary Loan Account
- Logon to ILLiad Interlibrary Loan
- Interlibrary Loan FAQ
- Document Delivery
Computing, Printing, & Equipment
- Course Reserves
- Library Instruction Program
- Scheduling Library Tours, Instruction, & Reserving Lab Space
- Subject Librarians
- Faculty Study & Study Carrels
- Other Services for UNO Faculty
Distance Education Services
Criss Creative Production Lab
Other Library Services
- My Account
- Electronic Theses & Dissertations
- Study Spaces/Criss Theater
- Group Study Room Descriptions
- FUSE Program Services
- Disability Services
- South Campus Delivery
- Troubleshooting Off Campus Access
- Other Colleges & Universities Privileges
- Dual Enrollment Program Services
- High School Services
- UNO Alumni